Interested in getting started with online classes? Check out these next steps
What is an online class?
- The course content is delivered through Canvas, our online learning portal. As long as you meet your instructor's deadlines, you can work at any time of day and in any place you have an Internet connection. You are able to complete courses on your own time, no matter where you are.
What Class Formats are Available?
- Learn about different class formats and learning experiences for students. Please refer to these course delivery formats for definitions.
Is Online Learning right for you?
- View our Quick Guide to eLearning and find out what it takes to be a successful online student.
Speak to an Advisor
- If you are seeking a certificate or degree, you are required to participate in a session with New Student Advising
- Advising for Current Students
Review Online Course Offerings
- Look at the courses offered online on the current class schedule
Register for Classes
- To register for a class, log in to your My Chemeketa account and check your registration date and time.
- Login to Canvas to access your online courses at elearn.chemeketa.edu
NC-SARA Approved Institution
- Chemeketa Community Colleges has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. Click here for more information.