Interested in getting started with online classes? Check out these next steps
What is an online class?
- The course content is delivered through eLearn, our online learning portal. As long as you meet your instructor's deadlines, you can work at any time of day and in any place you have an Internet connection. You are able to complete courses on your own time, no matter where you are.
Is Online Learning right for you?
- Take our eLearn Start Guide and find out what it takes to be a successful online student.
Speak to an Advisor
- If you are seeking a certificate or degree, you are required to participate in a session with New Student Advising
- Advising for Current Students
Review Online Course Offerings
- Look at the courses offered online on the current class schedule
Register for Classes
- To register for a class, log in to your My Chemeketa account and check your registration date and time.
- Login to eLearn to access your online courses at elearn.chemeketa.edu