Chemeketa is a leader in Online Education
- We have one of the most comprehensive Oregon community college online degree and certificate programs
- Choose from 300 credit and non-credit classes each term, including the Oregon Transfer Module, 10 degrees, and 12 certificates
Why is Chemeketa Online the right choice for you?
- You can take classes from one of the leading online community college programs in Oregon.
Save time and money
- Complete an Associates Degree fully online at a fraction of the cost of attending a four-year university
- Online classes can accommodate your busy schedule
We want you to succeed
Online and self-service resources are available to help you achieve your goals.
- 24/7 technical assistance
- Online writing center
- Academic advisors
- Online library resources
Chemeketa Community College is fully accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
It is the policy of Chemeketa Community College and its Board that there will be no discrimination or harassment
on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, citizenship status, pregnancy and related conditions, family relationship, veteran’s status, disabilities
and tobacco usage in any educational programs, activities or employment. Persons having questions about equal
opportunity/affirmative action should contact the Affirmative Action Officer at 4000 Lancaster Dr. NE, Salem,
Oregon 97309-7070, or call 503.399.4784.